Monday 13 October 2014

Work Diary - Photojoiner

Evaluation

I found taking the photos for photojoiner quite difficult. For my first try I did not take the pictures close up enough, so that i could not put the images together to create one person. Instead, I took the images from different angles. I did still try to create something out of the pictures I had and I quite liked the outcome, even though it wasn't what I had aimed for. For another photo joiner, I found that I had taken all of the images at a different closeness, so this was also hard to put the pictures together. Because of this I am not happy with the outcome of this certain photojoiner.



 
This is my first attempt. It doesn't really work in the way I had wanted it to as the individual pictures do not fit together well to produce a single image, but show lots of images of the same thing. I should have taken individual pictures which were a lot closer up of different details of the person and then tried to fit them together to create an image of one person. Also I had taken the images from different angles which also doesn't help with fitting them together. Despite these negative points, although it is not a good example of a photo joiner, I still think the outcome is quite interesting and unique.

 
Progression

I wanted another go at a photojoiner as my first was not what I wanted. I focused on taking close uos of different parts of the trees but from the same angle so that I could fit them together to create one image. I didn't use too many photos as I knew this would be a lot more complicated and photojoiner is not my strongest point. I found it easy to take the pictures, but fitting them together was slightly harder. It was difficult getting them to fit in a way which made them create a clear single image, however I am happy with the outcome of this. Some of the images fit together very well, but the ones which don't make the image seem more abstract which is not a bad thing. I like how the edge of the photojoiner is not straight like a single photo as it makes it more unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment