Monday 13 October 2014

Mid-Project Evaluation

Overall I have enjoyed studying photography so far as I have learn a lot about the different formal elements and key photography skills, such as the different camera angles.

One of the things I have enjoyed the most so far is the practical work. I found it enjoyable going out and taking pictures of the formal elements. With this, I liked how I could be as creative as I wanted to, for example sometimes I created my own picture by moving objects about in order for it to relate to the theme of one of the formal elements. I could also be as creative as I wanted to with the editing, and activities like the computer experiments and print techniques especially allowed me to do this. Another thing I could be creative with is the physical experiments which I really enjoyed doing. Something else that I enjoyed during photography so far is experimenting with photoshop. Before starting the college I did not know how to use this, and I have learnt a lot about it during photography. 

Something I haven't enjoyed so much is the amount of work. Although I try to keep on task I find it hard to keep up with the written work sometimes. A mistake I have made during the project is leaving some of the work until the last minute.



No comments:

Post a Comment